Cost-effective, air quality and meteorological data solution AQT410 measures up to four most common gaseous pollutants such as nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulphur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), and ozone (O3).
- Measures up to four most common air pollutants NO2, SO2, CO and O3.
- Intelligent algorithms that compensate for aging and environmental conditions
- Compact design, easy to deploy in the field
- Low power consumption (typically 0.5W)
- Wireless Internet connection with Multi-Observation Gateway
- RS232 and RS485 interfaces for local connectivity (eg. Modbus support)
- Easy integration and open API
The above description was written by the manufacturer
- By admin
- User Ratings:
- Reviews: 0 user reviews
- Created: 4th November 2019
You must be logged in to post a comment.